To become a contributing editor to BollywoodHungama.Co, here are a few guidelines that will assist you to get your Guest post approved and released:
- Posts must be in English or Hindi.
- Your article has to be original. That implies that you should write it and not earlier posted somewhere else, including your own blog/site.
- New, unique, relevant to our audience – that’s the kind of material we’re wishing for.
- We respect the job of all. If we find out you’ve copied content from somewhere else, you’ll get an instant ban and remove your post instantly without warning. You also offer us copyright ownership (if available) of the post by submitting an article to us. This helps us to interact with any DMCA-related problems.
- Posts should be around or more than 800 – 900 words.
- Please add a few Photos & Videos for your post (and give credits if needed).
- We know the Importance of links and the post will be linked back to your blog. We do not accept links to affiliate products.
How soon will you be notified of the approval of your article?
- We will ensure that we read any articles submitted as quickly as possible and will most likely let you know if we plan to publish them within a day or two. So, you’ll understand if you’re supposed to begin submitting your post to other websites.
Have you decided to Submit a Guest Post? Great! Just send us your sample with an email. You can connect via the contact form & this email firstname.lastname@example.org for your email.